High Fiber Wheat Raisin with PB and slices of Bananas together with my Detox Water for breakfast.
I am endlessly amazed on how we look good together in this picture. Meheee
To be honest, I feel guilty every time I eat something. Like, just one bite, then I’ll gain weight. I don’t know what’s happening with my perspective, but even though I’m eating healthy foods, I’m still thinking that I’m gaining weight. That’s why, I want to starve. I want to exercise every fugging day of my life just for myself to lose weight. But I can’t cause there’s school, and I don’t want my brain to overheat.
I just want to be skinny and toned. Screw it.
Unknown (via nakedvibe)
Julia this is you to a T
I miss the feeling of being inspired. It’s just so different right now.
These days, I’ve been randomly crying. Like I hate myself for getting low grades, and for being stupid. I am in a battle of trying to look okay as well as giving my life to my course.
Crying is the only way to ease the pain I have. Why can’t I party all night to forget everything that gives me stress? Nope, I’m not the kind of person who gets addicted to parties. I’m the type of person who just wants to be alone when I’m stressed.
Yep, stressed. I am stressed. I want to cry every day cause I am disappointing myself every day as well.
Just damn it. Au revoir ~
I always believe in the saying, “You don’t have to do it tomorrow, when you have today.”
- We don’t have classes on Fridays (Horray for the long weekend!)
- Woke up to go to church in Basilica de Sto. Nino. I always go to church on Fridays, especially that we don’t have classes. It’s like a blessing in disguise. I bought a rosary guide, a novena guide for Sto. Nino as well as a bracelet. It was so great that I went few steps away from the altar after the mass and let the priest bless the religious stuffs I had. I almost cried. I always get emotional at church.
- Thrift shopped. I bought a bag worth 200 pesos. (Still amazed about it.)
- Healthy shopping. I went to Robinson’s Fuente to buy food. I think I only bought Oatmeal, haha! Dropped by near our a house what they commonly call it, “Taboan” - it is where people sell cheap vegetables and fruits.
- Fitness hooked. After all the “shopping”, I went to the gym. I enrolled myself in Marriott Hotel (quite expensive but it’s worth it). I started at 1:30 and unexpectedly ended by 5pm, imagine how tiring it was!
- NSTP class. The only reason why I go to school on a Saturday. Fortunately we were dismissed by 9 am (our usual time ends at 10 - 11:30) but we need to practice for our PE so I stayed in school until 11 which was technically early for me.
- Fitness first. I went home first then went to the gym. I forgot that it is my trainor’s day-off, so I trained myself instead. (I cheated, hihi. )
- Laundry. Home early cause I made sure I’ll end up by 3pm at the gym so I slept for an hour and washed all my clothes after.
- Early bird. Woke up by 7 in the morning, ate breakfast and went to church. It’s near our house, a walking distance far actually. But I decided to ride a jeep cause I’m still not ready to go for a walk.
- Unexpected study-out. Yep, studying out was perfectly planned. I must admit. But, what I’ve been planning was I’d studying in Mcdonald’s and not in Jollibee. Neways, it was a productive Sunday after all.
F R I E N D S | 020214